The term ‘Simply Better Health Pty Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 62 Patrick Avenue, Croydon North, Vic, 3136. Our business registration number is ACN 606 468 482. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws Australia and NSW.
Simply Better Health Security Policy
Simply Better Health uses Stripe for its online credit card transactions. Stripe processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the Stripe gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Simply Better Health or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within Stripe's bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- Stripe is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- Stripe at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Simply Better Health.
For more information about Stripe and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Stripe containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will attempt to send your access links/code via email provided at time of order within 2 working days.
Refund & Returns Policy
Cancellations - please note that 24 hours notice is required for all cancellations or a fee of 50% will be charged.
For prepaid consultations - please note that 24 hours notice is required for cancellation or rescheduling. 50% of consultation paid will be refunded to you when you do not reschedule. When rescheduling, your rescheduled consultation fee will be reduced by 50%.